Day of the Flowers is the 75th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! Did you find my hiding place today? Want another chance? Okay. Do you see me? Here I am! Today, Orko helped defeat the giant Monstroids. He showed them that you don't have to be big to do big things. But what you have to do is believe in yourself. Because when you believe in yourself you can do anything. Bye now!"
- John Erwin as He-Man/Prince Adam and Ore Captain Sludge Man
- Melendy Britt as She-Ra/Princess Adora
- Linda Gary as Glimmer, Madame Razz and unnamed village women
- George DiCenzo as Hordak, Bow, Snout Spout and bearded Rebel
- Erika Scheimer as Frosta and Loo-Kee
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Orko, Broom, Monstroid # 1, Horde Computer, old villager and unnamed Rebel
- The opening shot and subsequent direction is based on animation from Into Etheria, the scene where She-Ra and He-Man destroy the guard tower uses animation from The Price of Freedom, and Bow and Glimmer drive a Horde transport vehicle away using animation from The Peril of Whispering Woods. 
- The sequence of He-Man and She-Ra working together to lift and throw a large object was first seen in He Ain't Heavy and would be seen again in Sweet Bee's Home.
- Big Cartoon Database
- Frank's He-Man page
- Internet Movie Database
- The TVDB
- Ultimate She-Ra Guide
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Above it All||Dvd Order||Brigis|