Evil Mutant Spy from the foggy polar region of evil planet Denebria. The Denebrian fog is so dense here that he has a spyball eyeball that sees through almost anything. His rotating spyball and his Photon Neutralizer weapon make him one of the meanest mutants in the Tri-Solar System.
Battle Equipment: Photon Neutralizer weapon.
Optikk was a bumblng Mutant henchman in the service of Flogg, constantly arguing with Slushhead. Slush Head and Optikk use the Terrorclaw against He-Man and Kayo, but they are captured by Flipshot using the Bolajet's weapon.
Skeletor recovered Slush Head and Optikk and used them to attack the Titus observatory. There, Optikk knocked one of the technicians out with a direct punch. Optikk was defeated by Kayo, who punched him on the face/eye while saying "made you blink!"
The New Adventures of He-Man
Optikk was the navigator of the Mutant Mothership. He had a special navigation console on the bridge of the ship which he activated by touching a large sphere, allowing him to quickly respond to commands from Flogg and set a course.
Optikk was often a silent figure, who remained on the Mothership while the other Mutants went into battle. Although sometimes his station on the Mothership would be shown without an attendant, suggesting Optikk was not always needed to fly the ship.
Optikk usually took a serious approach to his duties and stayed out of any internal squabbling, but on one occasion, he did join Staghorn in a mutiny against Flogg, bringing a Terrorclaw from the docking bay to help Staghorn and his band of mutineers get onto the sealed off bridge.
When the Mutants went up against the Galactic Guardians in 'The Games' by the mysterious Royka and Molden, Optikk received a weapons upgrade from Yolt, the Blacksmith of Crelus. He was given new armor and a deadly missile launcher which was attached above his eye, increasing his aim. He used this to great effect during the games, where he took a much more active role thanks to his powerful new weapons. When the Mutants lost the games, Optikk participated in Flogg's final invasion of Primus, setting the course of the invasion fleet. He later witnessed Flogg's signing of a treaty with Master Sebrian, which officially ended the war between Primus and Denebria.
The New Adventures of He-Man (cartoon)
- 01 A New Beginning
- 03 The Heat (non speaking role)
- 04 Attack on Onnor (non speaking role)
- 05 The Ultimate Challenge
- 06 Sword & Staff
- 14 The Seeds of Resistance
- 15 The Battle for Levitan
- 20 Fading Star (non speaking role)
- 22 The Mind Lens (cameo) (non speaking role)
- 23 Adam's Adventure
- 28 Cold Freeze (non speaking role)
- 31 The Galactic Guardians (non speaking role) (appears in flashback)
- 36 A Plague Upon Primus (cameo) (non speaking role)
- 40 The New Wizard in Town (cameo) (non speaking role)
- 42 He-Fan (cameo) (non speaking role)
- 46 No Easy Way (cameo) (non speaking role)
- 49 Dreadator (cameo) (non speaking role)
- 50 Mutiny on the Mothership
- 51 Rock to the Future (non speaking role)
- 54 The Tornadoes of Zil
- 55 The Taking of Levitan
- 57 The Power of the Good and the Way of the Magic (non speaking role)
- 59 There's Gems In Them Hills (non speaking role)
- 60 The Call to the Games (non speaking role)
- 61 The Blacksmith of Crelus
- 62 A Time To Leave (non speaking role)
- 63 The Games
- 64 Flogg's Revenge
- 65 The Final Invasion (non speaking role)