Quest for the Sword is the 56th episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, written by Marc Richards and directed by Ed Friedman. He-Man must get his Power Sword back from Rock Men, or Prince Adam will never be seen again!
He-Man: "It's a good thing Orko got my sword back today, or Prince Adam might never have been seen again. The Rockman who took my sword thought it made him a leader, but he was wrong. A sword or any other symbol doesn't make a person a good leader. What does, is intelligence, respect for others and an unselfish desire to do good. People are proud of a leader with those qualities. So if you develop them in yourself, you could become a good leader too. See you soon."
- Skeletor (mentioned)
- John Erwin as He-Man/Prince Adam and Ram Man
- Alan Oppenheimer as Man-At-Arms. Cringer and Rabar
- Linda Gary as Teela, mother and young girl
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Orko and Togar
- Man-at-Arms references the center of the earth twice when they are on Eternia not Earth.
- The animation of He-Man lifting and throwing was first seen in The Taking of Grayskull and would be re-purposed to be used again in Return of the Gryphon; The Gambler and a reanimated version was seen in Fisto's Forest.
The He-Man and She-Ra Blog
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Eye of the Beholder||Production Order||Castle of Heroes|