Loo-Kee: "Hi, it's Loo-Kee again. Did you find where I was hiding today? No? Well, I'll give you another chance. Look carefully! I'm over here. Today's story was about the most wonderful thing in the world: the birth of a baby. And why is it so wonderful? Well, it's because in every child who is born, no matter who his parents are, the hope for all things good and beautiful is born again. Bye now, see you next time!"
- Melendy Britt as She-Ra, Catra and Koo
- Linda Gary as Shadow Weaver and Star Wind
- George DiCenzo as Hordak and Unicorn King
- Erika Scheimer as Imp, Scout, Swifty's Baby and Loo-Kee
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Swift Wind and Mantenna
- Script was approved June 23, 1986.
- Adora is not in this episode. She is in She-Ra form for the entire duration.
- Much animation is recycled from The Unicorn King, including footage of Hordak and Mantenna in the Sea Fright, Mantenna and the Capture Bots, the Force Field Generator and footage of the Unicorn King himself.
- The animation of She-Ra pointing her magic sword at the camera and ordering it to transform into a shield was first used in Unexpected Ally.
- In the final scene, when She-Ra asks Swift Wind and Star Wind to say the magic words, there are only dunes in the background. After the transformation, we cut back to the same set up with the same three characters, but now there are trees along the dunes in the background.
- Big Cartoon Database
- Frank's He-Man page
- Internet Movie Database
- The TVDB
- Ultimate She-Ra Guide
Bustatoon's He-Man and She-Ra Blog posts
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|The Bibbet Story||Dvd Order||None|