System Failure is the sixth episode of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. It was released on Netflix with the rest of the first season on November 13, 2018.
In the Kingdom of Dryl, Princess Entrapta experiments with First Ones technology. Her tinkering unleashes a virus that causes the robots she has created to turn violent. Adora, Glimmer, and Bow travel to Dryl to recruit Entrapta and find the robots rebelling. When Adora transforms into She-Ra, she becomes affected by the virus. While Glimmer and Entrapta try to keep Adora safe, Bow leads the castle's staff to help in defeating the robots and curing Adora.
- Aimee Carrero as Adora
- Karen Fukuhara as Glimmer
- Marcus Scribner as Bow
- Dana Davis as Busgirl
- Jordan Fisher as Soda Pop
- Grey Griffin as Baker/Villager
- Christine Woods as Entrapta
- While in the Filmation series Entrapta was strictly a member of the Evil Horde, other versions such as the German Princess of Power audio plays and the UK Princess of Power comic magazines showed her also forming allegiances with the Great Rebellion on occasion.
- The mines of Dryl are mentioned, which first appeared in the She-Ra: Princess of Power episode The Price of Freedom.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|The Sea Gate||Broadcast Order||In the Shadows of Mystacor|