The Battle of Bright Moon is the thirteenth episode and season finale of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. It was released on Netflix with the rest of the first season on November 13, 2018.
As the Horde assault Bright Moon, Queen Angella tries to keep the moonstone safe while She-Ra, Glimmer, Bow, Netossa, and Spinnerella lead the defense of the Kingdom. Using new weapons developed by Entrapta, the Horde forces led by Catra and Scorpia look set to conquer the kingdom until reinforcements arrive in the shape of Frosta, Perfuma, Mermista, and Sea Hawk who turn the tide of battle and save Bright Moon.
- Swift Wind
- Sea Hawk
- Aimee Carrero as Adora/She-Ra
- Karen Fukuhara as Glimmer
- AJ Michalka as Catra
- Marcus Scribner as Bow
- Lauren Ash as Scorpia
- Krystal Joy Brown as Netossa
- Jordan Fisher as Sea Hawk
- Grey Griffin as Guard
- Keston John as Hordak
- Merit Leighton as Frosta
- Vella Lovell as Mermista
- Adam Ray as Swift Wind
- Genesis Rodriguez as Perfuma
- Reshma Shetty as Angella
- Noelle Stevenson as Spinnerella
- Christine Woods as Entrapta
- When they escaped on Swift Wind at the end of the previous episode, Light Hope, She-Ra was positioned in the front, Glimmer in the middle and Bow in the back. At the start of this installment, She-Ra is now sitting in the back, with Glimmer in front and Bow in the middle.
- Just after Adora transforms into She-Ra, she is staring at the Horde army with Glimmer and Bow. The animators neglected to draw the outline of Glimmer's shorts on one side of her staff and the entire section is given a flesh color.
- When Angella is hugging She-Ra, Glimmer, Bow and Swift Wind she manages to wrap her wings around all of them. But Swift Wind, who's wings should be even bigger in size, has lost them in this shot.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Light Hope||Broadcast Order||The Frozen Forest|