For the castle this episode is named for, see Crystal Castle
The Crystal Castle is the 22nd episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! It's me again, Loo-Kee. Did you find where I was hiding today? If not, take another look. See me now? Here I am! You know, sometimes just because a person looks or talks different some people say bad things about them. That's really silly. Wouldn't it be a pretty dull world if we were all the same? Bye now! See you next time!"
- Princess Adora
- Queen Angella
- Loo-Kee (cameo)
- Madame Razz
- Swift Wind
- Melendy Britt as She-Ra/Princess Adora
- George DiCenzo as Bow, King Ahgo and Shadow Weaver's servant
- Linda Gary as Glimmer, Shadow Weaver and Madame Razz
- Erika Scheimer as Queen Angella, girl and Loo-Kee
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Kowl, Swift Wind/Spirit, Light Hope and Troll
Behind the Scenes
- Script was approved October 17, 1984 and final script revision took place on February 27, 1985.
- In an earlier versions of the script, the Crystal Castle was known as the Palace of Power. The name was changed on November 6, 1984.
- In the original script, instead of having the appearance of a rainbow, Light Hope was described as 'nothing more than a pair of large red eyes which rise out of a mystic pool'.
- The landscape of Spikeheart is a reused background of the geyser field from the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe episode A Friend in Need.
- The shot of Queen Angella with her arms outstretched was previously used in the episode Reunions.
- Bow will use the expression "By my grandfather's beard" again in the episode Above it All.
- Madame Razz recounts how She-Ra found the Crystal Castle to a group of children, and does so without revealing either She-Ra’s secret identity or the Castle’s secret location, although we the viewer do learn these secrets.
- King Ahgo tells She-Ra: “The castle is always where its seeker most wants it to be. In plain sight, yet never seen.” But later, when she recounts his words they are: “It will be where you most want it to be. In plain sight, yet never seen.”
- Big Cartoon Database
- Frank's He-Man page
- Internet Movie Database
- The TVDB
- Ultimate She-Ra Guide
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|The Stone in the Sword||Dvd Order||The Crown of Knowledge|