The Good Shall Survive is the 103rd episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. The last of the ancient Tycons are reawakened and eat all of the Bee People's honey, and Skeletor tries to lead them into creating a famine across all of Eternia.
He-Man: "We learned to day that there are right ways and wrong ways of getting what you want. If someone has something you want, say a toy you'd like to play with or maybe some candy or cake, don't just take it. That's stealing and chances are you'll only bring out the anger in the other person. But if you ask rather than take, or if it's yours, offer to share. You'll get back more than you give, like maybe even a new friend. Right, Orko?" (Orko waggles his ears) "See you next time."
- John Erwin as He-Man/Prince Adam, Webstor and Tycor
- Alan Oppenheimer as Skeletor, Man-At-Arms, Battle Cat/Cringer and Buzz-Off
- Linda Gary as Teela and Tike
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Orko, King Randor, Kobra Khan and Bee people
- Script was approved May 24, 1984 and final script revision took place July 1, 1984.
- During the transformation sequences, Cringer says 'Why is it I never like this part?" According to the script, this line concluded with "...of the story?"
- The animated sequence of Skeletor sitting in a pool of water was first seen in Return of Evil.
- The shot of Skeletor sitting at the far end of the council table was previously used in The Dragon Invasion, with Beast Man, Evil-Lyn, Jitsu and Trap Jaw sitting at the table instead of Webstor and Kobra Khan.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Revenge is Never Sweet||Production Order||The Secret of Grayskull|